Digital Economy Jargon Generator

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Dec 24 00:21:16 PST 2000

At 04:29 PM 12/12/00 -0500, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>I've got an idea! How about one that would make text look like it was
>spoken by a Canadian!?!

>>Now all we need is one of those translators, like the one that turns text
>>into something the Muppet's Swedish Chef would say...

Odd - I've been receiving these in random order.  Blame Canada, I guess.
In case nobody's mentioned it, one of the predecessors to
http://www.anonymizer.com/ was "The Great Web Canadianizer",
which, y'know', turned web pages into mock Canadian, eh?
At least the Saturday Night Live Frozen North version, eh?
So you'cd have some brews n donuts while getting your web pages
translated outa yankee and hidin where they come from, eh?

It's also useful for dealing with the US crypto export laws.
Let P and Q be big primes, eh?
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com