Missed News: US Adopts Euro Cyber Crime Proposal ...

Harmon Seaver hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Tue Dec 5 21:06:08 PST 2000

Bill Stewart wrote:

> For more recent events, even though there isn't much of a Left left,
> you could either believe the FBI saying Judi Bari blew up
> herself and her friend with a pipe bomb a few years back,
> or believe everybody else who think the cops did it.
> (The friend was killed; Judy was injured, and she recently
> died of cancer.)

     No, he wasn't killed, he's still alive and agitating. He wasn't
hurt as badly as she (the bomb was under her seat). Interesting thing
was the FBI had just been holding a bomb class for the local pigs just
before this, where they taught the oinks to build pipe bombs, practice
setting them off in a nearby quarry, etc.
     And guess who showed up at the bombing scene within 15 minutes of
the bomb explosion? Why, your friendly FBI bomb teachers. They arrested
Judi and Darryl Cherney at the scene as "terrorist bombers" and are now
being sued for false arrest, etc.
      What a great country we live in, eh?