Sunders point on copyright infringement & HTML

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Dec 5 09:38:47 PST 2000

At 1:41 AM -0800 12/5/00, petro wrote:
>Mr. May:
>

>>(And then there's Riad Wahby, whose signed messages are unopenable
>>by Eudora Pro. He is doing _something_ which makes my very-common
>>mailer choke on his messages. Not my problem, as his messages then
>>get deleted by me unread. Again, standard ASCII is the lingua
>>franca which avoids this problem.)
>
>	He's apparently using GPG, and he has been told about this.
>
>	He doesn't seem to care.

I disagree. Riad has actually been a major participant in this
discussion. He even fixed the recent problem with his body text being
an attachment instead of inline.

That's the MIME/mutt issue, at least. As to GPG vs. PGP, I wouldn't
know about this, as I never try to check signatures. Aren't they
inoperable anyway?

--Tim May

--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)