Get yer grid on.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat May 1 21:13:08 PDT 1999

http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/enterprise/story/0,2000025001,20267287,00.htm

"Cluster computing is about resources aggregation in a single
administrative domain," he (Rajkumar Buyya) explains. "Grid computing in
about resource sharing and aggregation across multiple domains."
I have no idea what that means,however ..."Having recently completed a
doctoral thesis outlining the economic paradigm which might underpin such a
system in the commercial environment, Buyya points to the Grid's scheduling
capabilities as the most crucial difference between grid and cluster
computing."
Oh and get your old MMflash off,soon,so I can get in.