Delay Tolerant? Semantic? We can dream that for you wholesale!

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat May 1 21:02:24 PDT 1999

Right here at Cpunks-the data protection professionals.
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,54416,00.html
"..."Part of what Tim is trying to do is open the Internet up to different
forms of human communication that are much less constrained," ..."
Substitute 'J' for 'T'.
Jim for instance, is one of the sweetest human beings I've ever met. His
essential good-heartedness has been embedded in the culture of the Internet."
Thats why ISP's want to ban IRC!
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,54184,00.html
Good heartedness is undergoing violent attack,If you've yet to try this
expect a satellite gap of about 1 second.(not to mention risking being
declared a dacoit)
Do you believe in astroturf,PRI,CATO and countless other liars for money?
Dont read this...
Humanity Loses $250 Billion a Year in Wild Habitat
Environment News Service.
Everyone is witless. Everyone is a journalist.