Alien,the musical.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat Apr 24 11:36:00 PDT 1999

Now altered slightly in transition,andrew lw dropped out...A Tom Zupko
shoot is never done. And even when it's done perfectionist Zupko still
seems to be doing it. But so far he's quite pleased with the way Ass Alien
his latest feature is turning out though scenes remain to be shot.
Gene: The other night was another long shooting night. You shot a scene
involving Misty and Tony Tedeschi which took awhile to accomplish for
physical reasons. [Misty's asshole was challenged to accommodate Tedeschi's
bulk]. Nevertheless, you seem to be pretty pleased with what's been going
on so far.
Zupko: Everything's going good. This is the first movie I've shot in about
five months. It's a lot of fun. It's light hearted and the way it's being
put together is like a sitcom- with the canned laughter, applause, intros,
and real commercials in between. And the style I'm shooting it in, isn't
like my usual free style form. This is more of the traditional two-shot,
single-shot style mimicking the dialogue of a sitcom. Actually it's very
funny. This new guy Joe Daddy who derives his sexual pleasure from
geriatrics is the Ass Alien. He did a good job. He hung in there wearing
that heavy suit. Not only that he was fine in the sex scenes. This one
might become a cult classic. I'm doing so much with it in post with
animation and 3-D. It's going to be great.
I have to say one thing. I'd like to pay special thanks to Samantha
Sterlyng who hung with Zupko. A lot of people said she wouldn't be able to,
but she did and did a phenomenal job. She was a dream to work with on the
set. I've always thought that she was one of the most beautiful yet
underrated girls in pornography. She told me she was down for anal and did
five positions that were just ripping. Though we're not done yet, it's the
best sex scene of the movie probably. But the whole thing was great. And
not one girl gets slapped or spit on! I don't know if that's good or bad. I
think when it's all said and done, it'll be unforgettable.