Protect the code at all costs!

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Apr 15 05:58:56 PDT 1999

Subject: Sugardaddy slams suitcase pimps.

DAVE CUMMINGS CRANKS IT UP A NOTCH
Dave Cummings Writes: I applaud your intent to expose the "Scumbags in the
Industry". It seems to have gotten a lot worse these past couple of years,
perhaps somewhat due to guys obtaining digital cameras and camcorders and
thinking that they can use them to con girls and/or get laid. Some scumbags
seem to have fallen for their own wishful fantasy that any porn girl
walking down the street will surely want to suck each and every cock she
can find along the way --- because adult actresses are a cross-section of
society, not many fit the mold that many scumbags falsely believe in.
I hope you can find a way to legally (i.e., without subjecting you or your
sources to slander/libel suits) get the names of the scumbags, and how they
operate, listed publicly so that the girls will have an "ombudsman" place
on your site to check so they can steer away from such predators! Your
intended project is very necessary and I hope you will vigorously pursue
it; and, rather than merely a one-time posting of accumulated input form
the girls and others, I hope that continuing updates will ensue
indefinitely. Thanks for looking out for the women of our Industry!
Paul Flashburn Writes: I'm getting ready to write my first shoot piece over
the weekend regarding scumbag #1. At the same time, I think it's important
to praise people in the industry who are class acts as well for a bit of
the old yin and yang. I have no problem writing about people with whom I've
had personal experiences with or verified by numerous sources. But the
people of the adult industry have to take a stand and be willing to voice
their dealings with people and let it be known. Don't be the silent
majority. Speak up and have the courage to do so. If it's based on
experience, these 'public figures' can't hide behind vague threats of
lawsuits without making them look more idiotic in the long run.