"The SS is evil,cryptoanarchy is king."

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Apr 15 05:51:38 PDT 1999

Shit,I hope I dont get into trouble for saying that...or looking at
...SKEETER'S PATENTED BLOWJOB POSITION

Wanker Wang Posts: That fucking Skeeter Kerkove is a fucking psychotic
motherfucker. Not only does he look like a member of the Hell's Angels but
he somehow manages to get his girls to perform some of the most revolting,
vile sex positions I've ever seen. Check out the thumbnails above to see
how he uses a modified, self-hogtied, throat fuck position on poor little
Ashley Blue there. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. You want to puke? Visit
this nutcase's insanity at http://www.bridgettekerkove.com.
FROM
http://www.lukeford.com/
It gets worse...
Bridgette Kerkove Has Baby Girl; Signs Python Deal

One-time performer of the year Bridgette Kerkove is productive both on and
off camera. Last Sunday Bridgette

gave birth to a baby girl Kaylynn Ashley. Bridgette was at Nikita Denise's
house when she went into labor. Bridgette isn't back from the hospital yet
so we took an opportunity to chat with Skeeter Kerkove
Gene: What's cooking now that we don't have Harry at Metro to kick around
any more.
Skeeter: I don't know. He's gone but I'm still shooting my filth, doing
double anals, d.p.'s and love stories like that- anal fistings.
Gene: You just sent me some pretty wild pix
Skeeter: They're from my last shoot for Metro- Skeeter Kerkove's Teen
Patrol 2. We're going for the young look, and there's some serious
ass-fucking, cause everything I shoot is anal. I just love girls' butts. I
just want to squeeze 'em and love 'em.
Gene: Us real men do.
Skeeter: That's right. And every girl gets a fist up the ass. We've had all
kinds of love stories- beer bottles, and lit candles and clothespins on the
nipples. This new one stars Ashley Blue, Melanie, Julianna, Flick Shagwell
and Ashley Long. The only girl who didn't get a fist in her butt was Flick.
But I had her very busy in a d.p. with Erik Everhard and Manual. The last
time I filmed her she had done it. We just wanted to do something different
this time. I had Flick on two little 12x12 plastic tables in the hogtied
position with Erik Everhard plowing down in her ass with Manual getting his
b.j. Then they'd switch around and keep the ATM machine going. Use your ATM
machine whenever you have the opportunity. It don't cost nothing.
Gene: You're doing the anals with these girls hogtied?
Skeeter: Yes. It's a tricky position but once the guys get going it's
beautiful.
Gene: That pushes the boundaries because you're mixing sex with a hint of
bondage.
Skeeter: Yeah, and I like it because when was the last time you saw this
position done. This is giving me my little trademarked thing where I'm
having all the girls do this.
Gene: The content of what you're doing seems so atypical of Metro.
Skeeter: Yes, and that's what helps make it a better love story. It's a
whole different trip. But why I also get out of it- believe it or not- is a
really good cable version. We get all of that done in 16 minutes with a
lovely striptease, some French kissing and two sex positions. Then we're
ready for insanity. I also use Mark Davis in every movie. Tom Byron likes
doing that and there's a reason for it because that's the type of performer
Davis is. And I finally got Erik Everhard which made me happy. Alex Sanders
and Jay Ashley have also been just wonderful. I use jay Ashley in every
single movie- no matter what I need him to do he does it the whole time
with rock, solid wood. These guys just tear it up. Sam over at Metro has
been so totally cool with me, he lets me do whatever I want. I'm doing two
lines a month for them now and will probable be starting a third one when
Bridgette gets back. I want to do an interracial line. I love that more
than anything. If you remember in 1999 Bridgette did more interracial than
anybody. She was doing Lex and Byron Long and Mark Anthony every chance she
could get.
We also signed a contract with Python last week for a Bridgette Kerkove
licensing agreement to sell the bkmax.com product of movies that Bridgette
and I own exclusively- like Bridgette Kerkove's Bedtime Stories, Pussy
Playground, Bubblegum Bimbos- so we're excited about that. I'll put her
name out there on hundreds of websites. And her toy deal with Forbidden
Fruit is going real good. It's just such an expensive toy that they're
going to wholesale it out more.
Gene: You're brand new daughter's got a built-in porn name. So what's going
to happen if one of these days one of your daughters comes up to you and
says she wants to do porno. What would you tell her.
Skeeter: I would cry. Just like I would if they told me they went to get a
tattoo. That's one thing- I don't want any of my children to get a tattoo.
Makes the Osbornes kinda look like ozzie and harriet doesn't it?