Demietrus and the gladiators

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon Apr 12 06:52:11 PDT 1999

Doesnt say if they had trojans...
http://www.indystar.com/article.php?guards23.html
Cant be bothered checking their
http://www.powerpigradio.com/pointless/prisonbitch.html
Before I'm attacked I know...
The United States has six percent of the world's population, but has
twenty-five percent of the world's prisoners.
and I agree with JJ.
CHICAGO — Jesse Jackson yesterday equated police officers accused of
brutality with terrorists, referring to police as the "militia." Top Stories
      "There is a pattern of African Americans being beaten by the militia
and killed by the militia," Mr. Jackson said in an interview with the
Washington Times. "These are all acts of terror, and we really need to get
a definition of terrorism. Unarmed citizens being beaten and killed by the
militia is an act of terrorism."
      His statements were made during the 36th annual Rainbow/PUSH
Coalition and Citizenship Education Fund Conference. Mr. Jackson is the
founder of both groups.
      The remarks repeated similar statements made during a wide-ranging
discussion with N'Digo magazine, a 125,000-circulation black weekly in
Chicago, in which he said that federal, state and local entities can be
responsible for "terrorist" acts.
      In that interview, Mr. Jackson also stated that incarcerations of
black men "are part of a growth industry that is making millions of dollars
for non-black communities it is a criminal act against humanity."
      The N'Digo interview was part of an annual feature the magazine does
on Mr. Jackson for his conference.
      "If terrorism is shooting or killing innocent people, then the police
that recently shot at an innocent black couple here in Chicago and were
acquitted, despite being under the influence of alcohol, were terrorists,"
Mr. Jackson said in the interview, which appears in the July 18-24 edition
of the magazine.
      He also said that President Bush "is exploiting the fears of
Americans and exaggerating incidents, playing the terrorism theme like a
one-string guitar."
      "Isn't terrorism the four police officers who beat Rodney King? Or
the police that shot Amadou Diallo? What we must do is fight for a
definition of terrorism and hold all those who fall under that definition
accountable."
      "I don't think we have become enraged as a people, as journalists, as
ministers, as communicators — we just kind of accept what's happening
against our own community."
Deuteronomy 23:15: 'You shall not give up to his master a slave who has
escaped from his master to you.'