The problem with 'Gilmore's RSAREF' site...

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Tue Dec 8 12:50:44 PST 1998

> Save that the cowards have never busted anyone for crypto exports.  It's
> dead letter law.  They know they'd lose a criminal case against a civilian.
>
> DCF

What about the Martinez case?  She was convicted of exporting a
satellite TV descrambler because of its crypto hardware.

Charles Booher is still facing possible prosecution for putting his
SecureOffice program on his website.  His Grand Jury hearing for possible
indictment has been postponed, at last report.  Can we be sure that he
won't be indicted?