The problem with 'Gilmore's RSAREF' site...

Matthew James Gering mgering at ecosystems.net
Tue Dec 8 13:21:29 PST 1998

Jim Choate wrote:
> In effect he's asking YOU to be cannon fodder for his rights.

No, he's asking people who are willing to act in their own self-interest to
protect the flow of strong crypto. Note he didn't even ask people to do so
as civil disobedience (illegally), which I would myself be more than willing
to do could I afford the bandwidth and legal fees.

If you have no self-interest, then shut up and don't participate. You're in
the USS Republic of Texas anyway.

	Matt

"Anyone who fights for the future,
lives in it today."  --Ayn Rand