The Ultimate Non-MLM Home Based Business:..

47173936 at 11641.com 47173936 at 11641.com
Sat Sep 20 00:54:36 PDT 1997

Me:       "Do you own a personal computer?"
You:      Yes...

Me:       "Running Windows ver 3.xx or 95?"
You:      Sure.  Why?

Me:       "Wanna' make $10,000 cash in the next 60 to 90 days?"
You:      Who wouldn't?

Me:       "Without leaving home?"
You:      Really?  What's it about?

Me:       "I own a software program that explains the business?  Do you want to download a FREE evaluation copy?"
You:      Are you going to tell me what it's about?

Me:       "That's not the way I work.  The answers are in the software.  Do you want to download it?"
You:      Looks like I've got nothing to lose.  OK!  Where is it ?

Me:       "Just click here:  ----> http://207.213.38.77/megaresource/ or if by chance you are unable to download it,
              just call 714-280-0996 and I will email it to you and if that won't work; I will mail it to you on disk."
 You:     Ok. Works for me.

To learn about promoting your product, service or income opportunity
with email marketing, please call 714-280-0996.

If you are not interested in home business opportunities,  you can be
removed from my mailing list by sending an email to  removemega at usa.net
No subject line or message is necessary, simply send it and you will be
automatically removed from my mailing list.