Stupid Senate Tricks -- request for help

God god at dev.null
Thu Sep 4 14:54:44 PDT 1997

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> After yesterday's crypto-hearing, I decided I should write a story about
> Stupid Senate Tricks -- how your elected representatives misspeak,
> misstate, and misstep when it comes to technology. From the "What is PGP"
> question at a recent hearing to Feinstein's meaningless blather yesterday,
> this is fertile ground.
>
> Do you have any favorite quotes? Not just crypto, but CDA, copyright, and
> technology in general. Send 'em to declan at well.com.

  What about FineSwine announcing that she is turning her vote over to
the NSAzi's and the FBInquisitioners?

  What about Clinton announcing that he is in favor of a self-governing
InterNet with government spies everywhere?

  What about politicians still calling America a "democracy."  Ha, ha,
pretty funny.

GodMonger