Feinstein first...then Clinton..._then_ the lawyers!

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Thu Sep 4 14:39:41 PDT 1997

And while Clinton on July 1 took a very public stand for a tax-free,
self-governed Internet,

In contrast to Clinton's support of proposals like the Internet Tax
Freedom Act, which would prohibit states from taxing online commerce,

  Excuse me? Sounds like a 'State-tax'-free InterNet.
  The proposal to give the States money for welfare and let them decide
how to disperse it is the preliminary move toward dropping the funding
levels and let the States bear the burden of the fallout from the new
welfare 'reforms'. First you dump it in the lap of the States, then you
cut back funding, and you let the citizens cry out to D.C. for help,
at which time you take away even more of their rights in return for
"protecting" them from the evil States, or you turn them into slave
labor for big corporations, like you did with the people in your
prisons.
  Once the States are prohibited by law from taxing online commerce,
D.C. will suddenly discover the great "crisis" that will ensue when
the citizens find out how to dodge taxes, and the Feds will step
forward to "save the day" by announcing a Federal InterNet commerce
tax, promising to "share" it with the States. (Of course, the States
won't _get_ their share if they don't force their citizens to drive
55 mph and work 20 hours a week in the voluntary-mandatory Federal
Re-election Campaign Fund Work Camp.

During discussion of the Kerrey-McCain bill in July, Feinstein left
before her constituents from the software industry in the Silicon
Valley testified -- and after telling representatives of the FBI and
the National Security Agency that she would defer to their expertise
on what was a confusing issue.

  I didn't see the FBI or the NSA on the election ballot. Did you?
  I ask you, "WHO THE FUCK IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?!?!?"

  Where does this Nazi CUNT get off telling the people who elected her
that she can't be bothered to make the effort to understand the issues
involved so she will let nameless, faceless government Law Enforcement
Agents make the decision as to what to do with the encryption plunger.

NEWS FLASH!!! --- THIS JUST IN...
  The pilot of a U.S. nuclear bomber left formation before receiving
her flight orders from the Pentagon--and after telling Tim C. May
and James Dalton Bell that she would defer to their expertise on
what was a confusing issue (where to drop the BIG ONE).
  President Clinton, when reached for comment, said, "Didn't we fire
that slut from Minot Air Force Base? And what the fuck is Paula Jones
doing up there with her? Say...what is that plane............"

In solidarity, we remain...
FineSwineFirstMonger
CintonNextMonger
ThenTheLawyersMonger
KentCrispinMonger <kentmonger at songbirdmonger.commonger>
Kent'sBossMonger
TheSpookReadingKentAndHisBoss'sPrivateEmailMonger
TheSpookReadingTheOtherSpooksEmailMonger
EtcEtcMonger