Sandy and I will run a cypherpunks "moderation" experiment in

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sun Jan 5 20:20:12 PST 1997

At 09:02 PM 1/5/97 -0600, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>With STUMP robomoderator, the great majority of posts are autoapproved,
>because they come from preapproved posters. In the newsgroups moderated
>by STUMP, moderators review only a small fraction of incoming messages.

I like this. Seems that list moderating technology has made some progress.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm