New group

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 13:56:25 PST 1997

> Paul Bradley wrote:

> > Well despite the obvious problems of propogation I thought it was time
> > someone actually did something to get us a new home, even if it`s only
> > temporary. So I have created alt.cypherpunks... See you all over on
> > usenet!...

> I pressed the URL alt.cypherpunks and my Netscape server said
> "no such thing" or words to that effect.

The control message may take a few more hours to propogate, either
that or your newsadmin has rmgrouped it. The charter was clear and
concise and explained the issues so I don`t see why it should have
been rmgrouped. Can you mail me if it hasn`t been created by the time
you get this email and I`ll re-issue the cmsg. However, I`m sure it
was OK as Robert Hettinga (sp?) found it on his news server today...

Seeya

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1