New group

Lance Cottrell loki at infonex.com
Wed Feb 12 13:41:48 PST 1997

I have alt.cypherpunks on my server (all 1 message). I would be happy to
feed that group (and alt.anonymous.messages) to any news server that asks.

	-Lance

Lance Cottrell   loki at obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche