[Noise] Re: <rant> Re: Devil's Bargain

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 25 01:10:20 PDT 1996

>     I don't know if it was terrorist activity, I was just annoyed at
>the extensive every 15 minutes even tho' there is nothing new to say I
>gotta get my mug and my voice on the ether coverage.

It's also yet another excuse for the government to say
"Be Afraid!  Be Very Afraid!  We're Here To Help You" -
Clinton's first speech after the event had him bringing up
terrorism and making sure everyone knew that even though there was
as yet no evidence that it wasn't an accident, he was tough on terrorism
and he'd be making sure we have more controls on the population to
protect us from terrorists.  I'm surprised I haven't heard Kallstrom
calling for radically increased wiretapping yet or Freeh calling for
bans on encryption like he did after OKCity.

#				Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart +1-415-442-2215 stewarts at ix.netcom.com
# http://www.idiom.com/~wcs
#				Confuse Authority!