[Noise] Re: <rant> Re: Devil's Bargain

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Thu Jul 25 02:43:17 PDT 1996

At 10:51 PM 7/24/96 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:

>I'm surprised I haven't heard Kallstrom
>calling for radically increased wiretapping yet or Freeh calling for
>bans on encryption like he did after OKCity.

As if it would have done any good.  One of the news reports pointed out that
if it was a bomb, it had probibly been placed on the plane in Greece.

(But then, since when did logic and rationality have *ANYTHING* to do with
the Freeh and Kalstrom wiretap jihad.  I am waiting for one of them to get
arrested as a peeping tom.  Something deepseeted about these people's fetish
about watching others...)
---
Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
                "Microsoft -- Nothing but NT promises."