No Subject

vitamin at best.com vitamin at best.com
Sun Dec 1 16:46:22 PST 1996

I apologize if this is off topic.

I received free one month trial in July from Netcom and in mid July I
canceled my account with
Netcom due to lousy customer service.  When I called I was treated rudely
because of
canceling netcom.   I called again the next day and the person who answered
the phone
apologized me for the behaviour of the previous employee and I was told my
account
will be canceled.   Low and behold come July I got my credit card statement and
netcom had billed me.  I promtly called them and was assured that my account
would
be cancelled.  Come September I was billed again for August and September.
Once again I called and she assured me  it would be cancelled.   Again, it
was not.
Come October they still billed me.  In my November statement they are still
billing me.

I prefer L.A.  Better Business Bureau and District Attorney emails and
physical addresses.

Someone please help me!!!!!

Thank You