Paul Bradley is a typical "cypher punk" (Was: IPG Algorith Broken!)

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Dec 1 16:20:19 PST 1996

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk writes:

> > Some of these bullies, like Paul Bradley, realize that they don't know
> > the meanings of the words they use. Paul Bradley not only posts nonsense
> > about brute force attacks on OTP, but also harrasses anyone who exposes
> > his utter ignorance, in en effort to intimidate them into shutting up.
>
> You don`t seem to realise that not only is my reputation unnafected
> by your worthless drivel about "brute force attacks on one time
> pads", which everyone else apart from you and Don immediately
> accepted as a simple misunderstanding of the topic of the message (I
> was talking about stream ciphers), but I am finding it rather amusing
> to watch the level of your rants deteriorate to the point where you
> now label anyone who actually posts about cryptography on this list
> as a "k00l hAcKiNg D00d" who knows nothing of what he is talking
> about. And as for harrasing people to shut up if you had been
> watching the traffic on the list you would have noticed that I
> disagreed with John over throwing you off the list. I simply wonder
> if the reason you appear to be so calm offline but a foaming at the
> mouth lunatic online is that you are scared someone is going to give
> you the good kicking you so rightly deserve.
>
> > "Cypherpunks'" opinion of any proposed new cryptosystem is worthless and
> > irrelevant.
>
> And I suppose the opinion of a man who cannot control his urges to
> post rants about "sovok jews" and armenian refugees is of great value
> to the learned and worthy???

Paul Bradley packs so many lies into 30 lines of text, it's almost remarkable.

First, I don't post rants about "Sovok Jews" to cypherpunks. Paul lies.
(I happen to be Jewish, which is one of the reasons why Tim May hates my guts.)

Second, Paul Bradley's own words do more to expose his own ignorance and
stupidity than anything anyone else could say about him. This is my article
which immediately preceded John Gilmore's shameful act of censorship: