Cash

DonMelvin at marlin.ssnet.com DonMelvin at marlin.ssnet.com
Fri Nov 18 14:45:49 PST 1994

I got information from my Senator on the proposed new currency.  Not the
recent changes, but the new bills coming in a year or two.  He got it from
the Treasury (big letters across the top) but the FAX id info says DEA.

It mentions 'Machine Detectable Thread' and "Additional Machine-Detection
Features' but does not elaborate.

If it's machine trackable (I remember hearing about machine readable serial
numbers a couple of years ago) we can always set up cash exchanges.  Might
even be able to make a profit at it!
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm at ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.