Key Servers

Timothy Newsham newsham at wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 19 20:42:00 PST 1993

> Hey, braindead cypherpunks -- do you want to know why there has always
> been so much NOISE in this list's SIGNAL? do you want to know why
> people are so GROUCHY and TYRANNICAL and incapable of any substantial
> AGREEMENT or PROGRESS? because it is a HOTBED OF PSEUDOSPOOFING and all
> this hideous cacophony is your KARMA FOR ENGAGING IN OR PASSIVELY SUBMITTING
> TO IT.

'HOTBED OF PSEUDOSPOOFING' ?  You are starting to sound like a politician
trying to get re-elected with your made up vocabulary.

I would like to remind you that a great deal of the noise on this list
is seeded by your posts.  I dont disagree with everything you say but
your assessment of this list is incorrect.