Inman vs. crypto

Pat Farrell pfarrell at netcom.com
Fri Dec 17 07:31:18 PST 1993

In message Thu, 16 Dec 93 20:40:18 EST, smb at research.att.com  writes:
>                                  While in my opinion it's unlikely
> that his nomination will be blocked, the hearings would be an excellent
> time to question him on this subject.

Today's Washington Post has long articles that describe the glowing
recommendations for Inman from the whole political spectrum. His
nonination hearings will be a love fest. I doubt that any serious questions
will be raised. But you can always hope.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell at netcom.com
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>