[communities] Please look over my homebased business solutions :) tx

RDWestSr RDWestSr at carolina.ath.cx
Tue Jul 19 04:56:54 CDT 2005

Hi,
I'm a type 2 diabetic and unable to work a normal job.

I've been working with webservers and webdevelopment at home around 10 years
now.

I'm very good at my specialties.

Please send this email to your friends.

I can save you mega $$$ on home business solutions or your business
location.

Run your own internet business !  (with no overhead)

Run your own internet business from home.

Run your own internet business from a business location.

Let me show you how to save $$$.

I specialize in:::
	Webservers
	Websites
	Custom Graphics
	Server Administration
	Website Content Management

Once I get you up and running, YOU HAVE NO MORE OVERHEAD !

For more info, please read over my site.
http://www.carolina-customs.ath.cx
RDWestSr