[communities] ggf.org

Carey Hooge chooge at joinworldbuydirect.com
Fri Jul 15 13:15:17 CDT 2005

Dear owner of ggf.org,

I’m writing you because I found your website through Google and would like to invite you to list your company in our network.  We have over 1,000 industry-specific BuyDirect.com websites that will send your site relevant traffic.

You might be interested in listing on BirdsBuyDirect, ASPBuyDirect, ArchitectureBuyDirect and AsiaBuyDirect among others.

Please visit http://www.JoinWorldBuyDirect.com/list.php to list your company in our network.

As a free source member you would be able to list your website in a maximum of 5 categories.  Or upgrade to a Premium Source Member, for more information visit http://www.JoinWorldBuyDirect.com/premium.php

Please list only if you manufacture, produce, add value to or provide information.  Your listing will be declined otherwise.  I have reached you directly however, I apologize if I have misunderstood what your company offers.

I hope that you choose to join our network.  If you have any questions or require assistance adding your company, please don’t hesitate to email me directly at chooge at joinworldbuydirect.com.

Talk soon,

Carey Hooge

Carey Hooge