[communities] Campus Grids Workshop proposal

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Sat Jul 9 08:16:32 CDT 2005

Looks Good!
A few minor comments
I think GGF part of event (Monday) could have one or more
summary talks capturing essence of Sunday

Publication should include a summary web page including
    a) Metadata about meeting (abstract etc.)
     b) Presentations
     c) Links to useful resources
     d) Comments on discussions

The first Sunday, 1-October should be 2-October

--
:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org