[ggf-office] Running a co-located NextGRID workshop at GGF

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 04:19:20 CDT 2005

Dear GGFers & NexctGRIDers,

I talked briefly to Alan Blatecky at the EGEE conferrence in Athens,
telling him about this proposed workshop.   He said that he was willing
to be involved.  At that time I described it as looking for best
practice in developing working relationships between projects and GGF.

There was also a suggestion at Athens that EGEE also submit a workshop
for GGF14.  I suggested that EGEE contribute to this proposed workshop
and then contribute to a workshop at GGF15.

Malcolm