[cddlm] Slides for today's teleconference

Toft, Peter peter.toft at hp.com
Wed Sep 20 07:29:33 CDT 2006

Dear CDDLM-WG,

As you know, Dejan has had to withdraw from involvement in the working
group due to other commitments at HP. I will try to pick up where he
left off and provide co-ordination to help the team meet its goals, with
a focus on finalising the deliverables that are needed for a first,
complete OGF CDDLM standard set. (Btw -- for those that don't know me,
I'm a project manager at HP Labs in Bristol, UK, and I manage the team
of which Steve Loughran is a member.)

It will take me some time to get to know the current participants in the
working group, and to get myself up to speed with what's going on. I'd
like to start by understanding the current status and by mapping out
what is left to be done. The attached slides, which borrow heavily from
Steve's presentation at GGF18, capture my current understanding. These
are for discussion today.

Best regards,
Peter
- peter.toft at hp.com
- +44 117 312 8728

----

Reminder of the logistics for today's call:

- Wednesday, 20-Sep @ 2pm UK time
- Dial-in numbers (** Note, this is new **)
  UK:   +44 1452 560 980
  USA:  +1 866 276 8920
  Conference ID 811956
- Virtual room: