[cddlm] FW: OASIS SDD-TC

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Mon May 1 01:30:11 CDT 2006

Hi Team,

Hiro will join us next meeting to discuss the topic addressed in the
email below (SDD and ACS/CDDLM/JSDL). This will be a good opportunity to
ask Hiro about his position wrt interoperability and standardization, as
well as about other topics. BTW Hiro is the member of the CDDLM mailing
list, so you can start any discussion using email.

Best regards,

Dejan.