[cddlm] FW: [gf-chairs] GGF18 Session Scheduling Now Open

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jun 21 08:58:47 CDT 2006

Hi,

This is a reminder that we need to schedule a session at Washington
before July 7th and we need to submit the documents (interoperability
documents) before 11 August.

Therefore, I need an update on your attendance at GGF in the next couple
of weeks and we need to work on completing the documents in the near
future as well.

I am out of office last three weeks of July.

Thanks,

Dejan.