[cddlm] Notes from the meeting on 6/21/2006

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jun 21 08:40:47 CDT 2006

1. Updates

UFCG: continue small updates in implementation, published next version
with updates to CDL. Also looked at the interoperability document,
continue testing.

HP: doing a round of tests. Deployed a new version of server last week,
should work better, publishes all logs through URL, you can see trace of
all messages; you can trace the logs of yourself.

NEC: implementing the CDL that is specified in Stuart's component model,
because previous implementation did not implement delegate switch and
late, this should be done in another week or so. In terms of
interoperability tests, we are still stuck at the same place. Unless
Steve implements WS-Notification, we are done with the deployment API
tests. Still need some component model and Deployment APIs issues
between UFCG and NEC. This is the only obstacle before we can declare
interoperability success. Have been looking at the problem separately,
if they allocate a common session, maybe will be more successful.

2. Interoperability document

Right now we have only deployment API interoperability document in
progress.

Satish will talk to Jun about the CDL interoperability document.

Dejan will call Stuart and check with him on the component model
interoperability document.

3. Attendance at Washington

Steve TBD, Dejan likely. Jun likely, Satish likely, UFCG unlikely,
Softricity unclear. It is desirable to meet there and wrap-up.

4. Talk to Stuart/Softricity

Dejan will do this, on the topics of component model interop document,
Washington attendance, and engagement in general.

5. Timing

Steve may provide updated document today.

Thanks,

Dejan.