[cddlm] On CDL tests

Jun Tatemura tatemura at sv.nec-labs.com
Mon Jan 30 12:51:57 CST 2006

Hello,
I am sorry for this delayed reply.

Yes, you are right. The resolution must be:
<cdl:system>
          <app>
            <user cdl:ref="value" cdl:refroot="toplevel" />
          </app>
</cdl:system>
that is, the reference is not resolvable.
I have found other bugs in the valid test set. I am going to commit a
corrected
version today and give comments on that in this ML

Thanks,
Jun