[cddlm] RE: Notes from GGF16

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:50:34 CST 2006

Dejan,

All four sets of slides (including Steve's) from the Interoperability
Fests BoF should appear in the GGF site under GGF16 Materials in the
next few days. I'll post the URL when I have it.

I've requested an email list and a gridforge project as well.
I propose to post the notes there, once I've consolidated
the notes from the two notetakers.

Thanks for your interest.

Stephen