[cddlm] import namespace tests

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Thu Feb 9 10:07:49 CST 2006

I've set up a new package for <import namespace /> tests,
set_09_import_namespace, and moved the one existing test in there,
correcting it on the way (I think it was broken).

None of these tests work on my implementation, and I dont expect to have
it fixed by monday. Indeed, there are some implications of the
import-into-namespace process that only become clear when I think about
implementing it, that we can discuss next week.

How many of the tests work on other systems?

-steve

(p.s.I've also moved the lazy reference test 2005_02_18) to the lazy
references package. That's just to make it easier to group things that
are passing by feature.