[cddlm] Notes from 2/8 2006

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Feb 8 08:28:18 CST 2006

Attendees: Flavio, Guilherme, Ayla, Jun, Stuart, Rakesh, Steve, and
Dejan.

Ayla: working on making several changes on parser against test
repository. Changed architecture to work better (for parallelization).
They also start preparing applications for the demo.

Steve: the resolution process was broken since he was doing it too
early, during import. He will have a functional demo by next week.

Stuart: they have running with a new tester, a new parser, have a few
questions. They have one test that fails with another parser, another
test fails, so there are some problems, they can not have everything
that pass. Steve suggests that tests should not be taken for granted at
this time, until he fixes due to earlier problems. Stuart will come up
with a list of questions so that he can have the parser address all the
test cases that exist.

Jun: now integrating new CDL parser to implement API and component model
environment. Jun will show two demos, one is deployment and component
model and the Web application deployment. The other one is the CDL test
case. Will answer Steve's question later.

Dejan: quick reminder on the sessions, we need to be there on Mon
3:30-5pm and on Mon-Tue-Wed at 5:30-7pm. The sessions will respectively
be on:

Demos of CDDLM reference implementations
CDDLM and relationship to other technologies
Planning interoperability demonstrations at GGF17
BoF on Interoperability Fests at GGF16 (hosted by others)

Thanks,

Dejan.

PS Reminder to Jun and the rest of the team, we need to come up with
very simple examples of CDL that corresponds to JSDL), we will be
provided equivalents in JSDL.