[cddlm] RE: EGA & CDDLM comparison

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Aug 24 09:48:42 CDT 2006

Hi Hiro,

My apologies for the delay in replying. I still plan to attend the GGF
and in that case, I will definitely attend your session. As far as I
know, Jun will not attend this GGF. Satish will attend instead of Jun,
as well as Stuart. I have forwarded your request to both of them and
asked them if they can attend your session.

I will not be able to attend the OGSA call today since I have a number
of other pre-scheduled commitments. I can work with the CDDLM team on
comparing the models and coming up with a presentation for the GGF,
however, we may end up doing this only at GGF. Stuart will be the right
person to address this, but other team members may as well.

Thanks,

Dejan.