[cddlm] Notes from the meeting on 9/7

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Sep 7 08:39:57 CDT 2005

Hi,

Stuart and Dejan attended the CDDLM meeting this morning. The main
question raised was demos for the following GGF. There are three more
slots before the GGF. We have four potential presenters that would be
good to see do a dry run prior to GGF. Can you please let me know your
preferred date of presenting it. Stuart is likely available on 9/21. Can
Ayla do a demo next week? Steve and Jun are you available on 9/28 or on
one of the weeks prior to that?

Also, I'd like to establish a protocol of confirming the attendance at
the meeting beforehand so that we can cancel it if most people are not
available. Can you please confirm with me a day or two prior to the
meeting if you will miss the meeting. Otherwise, I will assume you will
attend.

Thanks,

Dejan.