[cddlm] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Sep 6 18:42:44 CDT 2005

+1 866-639-4732 (toll free while in US)
Code  2362906 (followed by a '#' sign)
+1 574-948-0379 (toll & international)

-----Original Message-----
From: Milojicic, Dejan S
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:09 AM
To: 'cddlm-wg at ggf.org'
Subject: FW: Meeting tomorrow

Hi Team,

The meeting this morning is cancelled. Some of the members in the past
suggested that we hold the meeting on a weekly basis. This is fine with
me and I think that there is a lot of things to cover. However, we
should adopt the OGSA-WG practice to post the notice to the whole
mailing list ahead of the meeting if one can not attend, so that I can
cancel the meetings accordingly. Thanks to everyone who replied to me
about canceling the meeting this time.

Please plan on attending the meeting next week, cause we need to
coordinate the next GGF and other activities. Also, if you have anything
to add to the agenda below, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dejan.