[cddlm] namespaces

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Fri May 20 08:04:09 CDT 2005

I am moving to the following namespaces

http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/components/2005/02
http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/components/events/2005/02/

http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/deployapi/2005/02
http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/deployapi/events/2005/02
http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/deployapi/wsdl/2005/02

The only one I am unsure about is the CDL namespace. On the most recent
copy of the CDL spec that I have to hand, the URL is

http://www.girdforum.org/namespaces/2005/02/cddlm/CDL-1.0

This is from the document; I assume that it is a typo and that it should be

http://www.gridforum.org/namespaces/2005/02/cddlm/CDL-1.0

Even, then, it is different from Stuart's proposed scheme, but if the
CDL is already submitted, we have to flow with it. I would note that
would be good if at some point in the future we could actually host the
XSD at the various locations, even though there is no requirement to do
so -a lot of XML parsers expect to fetch XSD from the (resolved) URI

Dejan, can I flag up namespace consistency as an issue, something we
need to address as a group to avoid shipping inconsistent documents.

-steve