[cddlm] Doubts about Component Model

Stuart Schaefer Sschaefer at softricity.com
Thu Jun 30 10:53:01 CDT 2005

Ayla,

The Component Model document was updated to clarify this.  The "Last
Call" version changed the examples.  Internal elements are not allowed.
Flow control elements can only be defined as children of a node in the
property list.  They cannot have child nodes.

Please let me know about the wsdl errors.  I will take a look as soon as
you forward the details.

Stuart