[cddlm] FW: WSDM-related sessions in GGF14

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Jun 23 17:27:47 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Maciel [mailto:Fred.Maciel at hds.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:25 PM
To: Milojicic, Dejan S
Subject: WSDM-related sessions in GGF14

Dear Dejan,

     Here are the WSDM-related sessions in GGF14 on the 29th
(Wednesday).
Could you please forward it to the CDDLM mailing list?

(1) 9 AM - 10:30 AM, Wellington 2 room: WSDM Deep Dive (booked as
"OGSA-WG session #8") Detailed explanation of the WSDM specs to the GGF,
with discussion.

(10:30 AM - 11 AM: coffee break)

(2) 11 AM - 12:30 PM, Consulate 1&2 rooms: WSDM-OGSA-CDDLM joint session
(booked as "OGSA-WG session #9") That's the joint meeting among the
CDDLM-WG, the WSDM TC and the OGSA-WG.
The agenda is not fixed yet, so here goes a proposal:
- Outline of the status on all three WGs (including an explanation of
what "OGSA base profile" means).
- Explanation and review of how the CDDLM-WG applied WSDM to their specs
- A discussion on how we need to work to apply WSDM to the OGSA specs
(given that work on "concrete" OGSA specs has started, now is the right
timing).

If we have more to discuss with the CDDLM-WG specifically, we might use
part of your 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM session.

(12:30 PM - 2 PM: All-GGF Town Hall lunch meeting)

(3) 2 PM - 3:30 PM, Governor's Suite: Multi-vendor WSDM demo

Given that there is a CDDLM-WG session and an OGSA-WG-related session in
parallel with the demo (it was impossible to avoid clashes) I'm thinking
about us giving a mini-demo right before 2 PM to the OGSA-WG and
CDDLM-WG participants.

See you there,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D