[cddlm] Problems using Muse

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Wed Jun 22 09:59:19 CDT 2005

Hi,

when I've changed to the new released version (in fact a SNAPSHOT) of
Muse and I try to compile the generated code for the portal and system
services, even do not changing anything in the generated code, I get an
error indicating that the "DeploymentFaultException" file is missing (it
was not generated). I saw that the "ComponentFaultException" was
generated. I think that maybe there is a problem with the
deployment-api.wsdl, in the part:

    <wsdl:message name="DeploymentFault">
        <wsdl:part name="fault" element="cmp:ComponentFault"/>
    </wsdl:message>

When I look at the component-model.xsd file cmp:ComponentFault element,
I see that its type is cmp:DeploymentFaultType.

I'm trying to solve it in several ways, but with my changes I get other
exceptions. Does someone have an idea?

Thanks,
  Ayla