[cddlm] CDL xsd

Guilherme Mauro Germoglio Barbosa / Projeto Ourgrid - Projeto Ourgrid/LSD guiga at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Fri Jun 10 09:47:11 CDT 2005

Well, after testing some other cases, I noticed that the patch leaves
some other problems considered as valid. =(
But the idea is to specify that the only root element allowed is
<cdl:cdl> - something that decreases the reuse of the schema, as some
authors say. I will try to find a better way to make this work.

I've also noticed that /test/cdl/valid/cmp/cmp-switch.cdl and
cmp-flow.cdl are not well-formed.

Guilherme