[cddlm] CDL xsd

Guilherme Mauro Germoglio Barbosa / Projeto Ourgrid - Projeto Ourgrid/LSD guiga at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Thu Jun 9 09:49:19 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I've been looking at your repository and I found out that some cdl files
located in /deployment/test/cdl/invalid/ are considered valid according
to the cdl schema in the repository.

One of them is /deployment/test/cdl/invalid/wrong_root_elt_type.cdl
/that has its root element /<cdl:expression> /instead of <cdl:cdl> as it
must be.
I think the CDL XMLSchema (xml-cdl.xsd) should care about invalidating
this kind of error - I modified the current schema to invalidate this.

The other is
/deployment/test/cdl/invalid/expression-duplicate-variables.cdl /-
unfortunately this one we still don't know how to invalidate through the
schema.

So my question is if the invalid files from the repository must be
invalidated simply by XMLSchema or the parser implementation should care
about these errors.

Thanks,

Guilherme