[cddlm] Schema problems

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Jun 7 09:14:00 CDT 2005

Hello,

in order to see if the problem I had is with Muse or with the Schema,
I've opened the component-model.xsd file with oXygen/, which is an xml
editor that performs validation and the same error occurred regarding
the complex types "ComponentLifecycleEvent" and "PropertyChangeEvent"
when I asked oXygen to validate the document. Besides that, there was a
problem with the xml-cdl namespace in this file that I have already
reported to Steve.

I'm only telling you this in case someone is changing this schema or has
a newer version with these problems solved.

Thanks again,
  Ayla