[cddlm] Newer versions of xsds

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Mon Jun 6 05:33:48 CDT 2005

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid wrote:

> Regarding ws-addressing, I've got confused, because the files point to
> an older version of ws-addressing, but they use a muws-1.0 version that
> points to the new one. In a previous mail Steve has said that you were
> aware of the changes in wsa. Are you planning to change the documents to
> the new version or it is this change that will lead to even more
> internal inconsistency, as said before?

WSDM uses two different draft versions of the specification internally;
one for its addressing, one for WS-Notification. This has followon
consequences for everything else. For us, it means

-there is no formally standardised version to adopt
-there is no one single draft version to adopt

I'm not happy with it, but if you integrate with WSDM, you end up being
inconsistent. This is why we have our own version of the various
imported .xsd and .wsdl files, all fixed up to appear consistent, at
least as far as XML spy and Ant's <schemavalidate> are concerned. If
there are problems, let me know. also, give me your sourceforge login
and I'll give you full access to the repository.

-steve