[cddlm] Newer versions of xsds

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Fri Jun 3 15:39:15 CDT 2005

Hello,

I've found the CVS repository under:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=123256
but even replacing the component-model.xsd files, I continue with the
same problem while using Muse:"Content model violates the unique
particle attribution rule". I've got this problem before also with the
xml-cdl.xsd, but replacing with the new one it did not happen.
Has anyone else had the same problem? Is there a newer version of this file?

Regarding ws-addressing, I've got confused, because the files point to
an older version of ws-addressing, but they use a muws-1.0 version that
points to the new one. In a previous mail Steve has said that you were
aware of the changes in wsa. Are you planning to change the documents to
the new version or it is this change that will lead to even more
internal inconsistency, as said before?

Best regards,
  Ayla