[cddlm] Meeting with OGSA, June 20th, 3-5pm PDT

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jun 1 10:29:43 CDT 2005

Hi Team,

Please mark your calendars for the conference call with OGSA-WG on June
20th, 3-5pm. I presume that the following phone will be in effect (Hiro,
please correct me if I am wrong):

> Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
>   Free: +1-888-452-0308
>   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
>   PIN:  71815

The intent of the meeting is to familiarize OGSA with our progress, to
get their feedback, and agree on the next steps. Most importantly to
plan our meeting at GGF with the OGSA-EMS architecture team.

I plan to come up with a brief presentation or where we are, where we
are going, etc. for the phone conference and carrying it over to GGF.

Thanks again to Hiro for setting this up.

Best regards,

Dejan.