[cddlm] Meeting minutes

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jun 1 08:16:21 CDT 2005

Hi,

We ahd a short meeting this morning, with only Jun and myself in
attendance (we did not expect Steve). Consequently, the meeting minutes
are short as well.

1. Jun had some comments on the Component spec and he will directly
follow-up with Stuart,

2. Dejan Scheduled the following sessions at the GGF:

Joint specs review session
CDDLM-WG. preliminary reference implementations
CDDLM-WG. Interop
CDDLM-WG and WSDM
CDDLM-WG demos
CDDLM and other SRM WG
ACS-WG and CDDLM-WG (In addition, in agreement with ACS co-chair, they
scheduled a separate session with us.)

We will have a pre-meeting with OGSA prior to GGF (probably on 20th of
June, more details follow) and hopefully a session with OGSA at GGF as
well as with BES (Basic Execution Services) in some form I am trying to
schedule this with Hiro.

Thanks,

Dejan.